Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Wil Clark. I am a sinner saved by Gods grace! On my blog I will be posting some thoughts I have acquired from God's Word. I am very much human, and humans are faulty sometimes. I will try my best to post accurate interpretations and applications of Gods Word. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

So Walk Ye in Him!

“As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him.” There are many Psalms which speak of Christians walking in integrity. To be Christ like, and grounded and settled is the goal of the Christian. One of the biggest questions I ask myself is “If Christians do not do what is right, who is going to?” The unsaved person has no pull, or reason to do what is right. Christians should be the one at the workplace that is looked at and said, “Wow, that guy is a hard worker, there is something different about him.” People should know who the Christians are just by seeing the way they do things walking in integrity, honest, joyfulness… the list could go on and but to shorten it up, “to be CHRIST LIKE.” One of my favorite verses is Titus 3:8 which states, “This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.” I need to be a Christian that will draw the unsaved to Christ, by having a good testimony and being the one where people can see Christ through me and desire to find out about Christ. The only way I can do this is by being grounded and settled in the sight of the Lord, which was exactly Paul’s prayer for the church in Colosse.

No comments: